An online calculator lets companies estimate costs
Want to know just how much a data breach is likely to end up costing your company? Darwin Professional Underwriters Inc. may be able to help.
The Farmington, Conn.-based technology liability insurance company has released a free online calculator that it said allows businesses to estimate -- with a fair degree of accuracy -- their financial risk from data theft.
Click here for the full story.
- Entrepreneurial hackers buy sponsored links on Goo...
- Olympics to bring London IT security challenges
- Grading On a Curve
- No data stolen in 2006 computer intrusions, says C...
- Targeted Attacks on the Rise
- Study: Browser Warnings Don't Work
- Feds Under Fire Over Security
- Just how much will that data breach cost your comp...
- How to avoid falling into the phishing hole
- Nearly 500 IRS Laptops Lost or Stolen Over Three Y...
- Dude, Where's Your PC?
- Spam Costs $712 Per Employee Annually
- TJX breach may spur greater adoption of credit car...
- ▼ April (13)
- Dyrand Systems
- Choose Dyrand Systems as your virtual IT department and focus on growing your business—not on the technology that supports it. You deserve peace of mind when it comes to IT. When you choose Dyrand, you’re choosing more than just an IT firm—you’re choosing an extension of your own team.